Administrative Assistant I (Secretary I) – Anticipated Vacancy
||Administrative Assistant I (Secretary I) – Anticipated Vacancy
||Manila / Office of the Director – Policy Research Service
||SG 07 – PHP 17, 899 + 2,000 (PERA)
||Completion of two (2) years studies in college
||Career Service (Sub-Professional) / First Level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Common Knowledge and Skills
- Labor standards and updates
- CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- Business correspondence
- Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Records Management
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Screens, attends to callers, clients, and refers to appropriate office/divisions and makes appointments for concerned Directors;
- Maintains confidential records;
- Encodes correspondence, reports and other documents;
- Answers simple correspondence;
- Takes dictation and transcribes shorthand notes of meetings;
- Confirms/ coordinates and schedules the Director’s appointments/ meetings;
- Encodes correspondence, reports, and other documents.
|The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents. Deadline of submission is NOT LATER THAN MARCH 30, 2022.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
|ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 17 March 2022