Chief Labor and Employment Officer
||Chief Labor and Employment Officer
||Manila/ Training and Technical Services Division
||SG 24 – Php 88, 410 + 2, 000 (PERA)
||Master’s Degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
||Four (4) years of supervisory/ management experience
||Forty (40) hours of supervisory/ management/ learning and development intervention
||Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Common Knowledge and Skills
- Labor Standards updates
- CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- Officer resource management
- Human Resources planning
- Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Critical decision making
- Presentation skills
- Trainer’s training
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Oversees the design and development of productivity training programs;
- Develops productivity training program designs;
- Supervises the pilot-testing of training programs and conduct Training of Trainers for Regional Boards (RBs) on use/delivery of productivity training programs;
- Acts as resource person on productivity training programs;
- Supervises the provision of technical assistance to the RBs on the delivery of training programs;
- Directs the crafting of guidelines on the use and delivery of training programs;
- Oversees the review of RBs training programs evaluation;
- Assists the Director in establishing linkages and networking on latest productivity training technologies and capacity building on delivery of training programs;
- Exercises general supervision and evaluates all activities and outputs of training staff.
|The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents. Deadline of submission is NOT LATER THAN July 22, 2022.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
|ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 13 May 2022