Labor and Employment Officer II
||Labor and Employment Officer II
||Manila/Productivity Policy and Research Division
||SG 13 – PHP 29,798 + 2,000 (PERA)
||Career Service (Professional)/ Second level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Common Knowledge and Skills
- Labor standards and updates
- CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- Data consolidation and report generation
- Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Research methods
- Statistical data interpretation
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Integrates, analyzes and interprets data based on studies conducted relevant to labor policies and administration on the Division’s areas of concern;
- Prepares and/or drafts technical documents policy review papers, project proposals information materials and reports of the organization;
- Studies labor laws, rules, policies and guidelines and prepares preliminary recommendations;
- Initiates/recommends proposed programs and projects related to the organization’s area of concern;
- Gathers information relevant to the conduct of programs and projects on the organization’s area of concern;
- Assists lower level analysts and researchers in the conduct of surveys and/or analysis of project proposals;
- Prepares periodic and special reports;
- Assists in the implementation of labor laws, policies, rules, regulations and standards; and
- Performs such other functions as may be assigned.
|The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents. Deadline of submission is NOT LATER THAN July 22, 2022.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
|ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 13 May 2022