Labor and Employment Officer III
||Labor and Employment Officer III
||RTWPB – NCR
||SG 16 – PHP 38,150 + 2,000 (PERA)
||One (1) year of relevant experience
||Four (4) hours of relevant training
||Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
|Applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the vacant position and submit the following on or before May 18, 2022:
- Application letter addressed to:
ATTY. SARAH BUENA S. MIRASOL
2nd Floor, 1650 DY International Bldg.
San Marcelino corner General Malvar Streets,
Tel. Nos.: 8527-51-55
- Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with latest passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Copy of latest Performance Rating (IPCR) for existing government employee applicants;
- Photocopy of the following:
- Certificate of Eligibility (CSC / RA 1080 / PD 907)
- Transcript of Records
- Certificates of Employment with statement of actual duties and responsibilities;
- Certificate of training/seminars attended and;
- Statement of duties of responsibilities which indicates the management and supervisory experience (if applicable).
*Application with incomplete documentary requirements will not be acted upon.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
***You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 06 May 2022