Labor and Employment Officer III
||Labor and Employment Officer III
||Manila/ Wages Policy and Research Division
||SG 16 – Php 38, 150 + 2, 000 (PERA)
||One (1) year of relevant experience
||Four (4) hours of relevant training
||Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Common Knowledge and Skills
- Labor Standards updates
- CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- Data consolidation and report generation
- Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Research methods
- Statistical data interpretation
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Initially prepares the necessary instruments and schedules needed for the conduct of researches, writes preliminary drafts of research findings, technical information and conduct preliminary analysis of survey data;
- Prepares and/or analyzes and reviews existing and relevant literature, technical documents, policy review papers and reports of the division/ unit;
- Reviews labor laws, rules, policies, guidelines and submits appropriate recommendations/ implements labor laws, rules, policies guidelines, and submits regular and special reports of accomplishments as well as necessary recommendations;
- Recommends programs and projects related to the organization’s area of concern;
- Assists in developing and conducting training programs/ information dissemination on the organization’s programs and projects;
- Serves as field coordinator in surveys conducted by the Division and may act as Liaison Officer with other institution;
- Writes preliminary drafts of research findings and other technical reports;
- Assists in providing consultative service to trade union in matter of trade union administration;
- Provides support staff functions to other divisions whenever necessary;
- Monitors implementation of programs and projects;
- Assists in the implementation of labor laws policies, rules, regulations and standards; and
- Performs such other functions as may be assigned.
|The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents. Deadline of submission is NOT LATER THAN July 22, 2022.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
|ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 13 May 2022