Supervising Labor and Employment Officer
||Supervising Labor and Employment Officer
||Manila / Productivity Policy and Research Division
||SG 22 – Php 69, 963 + 2,000 (PERA)
||Three (3) years of relevant experience
||Sixteen (16) hours of relevant training
||Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
|Competency (if applicable)
|Common Knowledge and Skills
- Labor Standards update
- CSC policies and standards
Basic Knowledge and Skills
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Basic computer knowledge
Core Knowledge and Skills
- Basic supervisory training
- Technical Writing
- Policy analysis and evaluation skills
- Productivity principles and strategies
|Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Assists in providing technical assistance to the Director on matters pertaining to area of concern; assists in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating the programs and activities of the Division;
- Supervises the conduct of research activities of a group of employees and submits recommendations on these studies;
- Develops and implements programs and projects in pursuance of the organization’s objectives and functions;
- Assists in directing studies and analyses of laws, policies, rules and regulations affecting the organization’s programs and projects and submits the necessary recommendations;
- Initiates, integrates, analyzes and evaluates technical papers/ reports project proposals/ information materials and other literatures relative to the organization’s areas of concern;
- Assists in the general supervision of all activities and evaluates output of the Division;
- Assists in the implementation of labor laws, policies, rules, regulations and standards;
- Acts for and in behalf of the Chief during the latter’s absence and assists and coordinates in the development and upgrading of skills and competence of personnel in the RTWPBs offices in the Division’s area of operations; the conduct of national and regional tripartite conferences;
- Performs such other functions as may be assigned.
|The NWPC encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply online thru NWPC recruitment portal: http://apps.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/hr-portal and attach the required documents. Deadline of submission is NOT LATER THAN MAY 31, 2022.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEYOND THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
- Application letter – indicate the position title, office where the vacancy is, and the item number;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment (specifying duties and responsibilities performed).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
|ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PROCESSED.
|“The National Wages and Productivity Commission adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.”
Posted on: 13 May 2022