February 28, 2020 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Resource Person: DOLE – Legal Service
- Effective investigation techniques
- Principles of due process
- Conducting proper investigation and documentation
- Seven tests of just cause
Announcement to Learning Session Participants
1. Only 60 slots will be allotted per session to ensure learning effectiveness.
2. Any change in the schedule of the learning session will be posted on the NWPC website. Pre-registered participants will be notified individually of any change in the schedule.
3. A registration fee of P500.00 (inclusive of writing materials, training kit, provision for snacks, and certificate of participation) will be charged for each participant.
4. Payments can be made through the following:
Cash deposit (Land Bank of the Philippines)
Account Name: National Wages and Productivity Commission
Account Number: 0012-1174-00
Check payable to: National Wages and Productivity Commission
5. Send scanned copy of bank deposit slip to NWPC’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Kindly “bring original copy of your deposit slip“ on the actual date of learning session.
7. Only those who paid through bank deposit shall be considered registered.
8. Registration starts at 1:00 p.m. and program commences at 1:30 p.m.
9. Venue is at the NWPC Conference Room, 2nd Floor Dy International Building, San Marcelino corner General Malvar Streets, Malate, Manila.