DAILY MINIMUM WAGE RATES
CURRENT DAILY MINIMUM WAGE RATES
REGION XI (Davao Region) a/
Per Wage Order No. XI-21 b/
(Effective: 19 June 2022)
|Under Wage Order No. RB XI-20||Upon Effectivity||Effective January 01, 2023||Effective April 01, 2023|
|Amount of Increase||New Minimum Wage||Amount of Increase||New Minimum Wage||Amount of Increase||New Minimum Wage|
||Php 396.00||Php 31.00||Php 427.00||Php 16.00||Php 443.00|
||Php 381.00||Php 31.00||Php 412.00||Php 16.00||Php 428.00||Php 15.00||Php 443.00|
|II. Agriculture||Php 391.00||Php 31.00||Php 422.00||Php 16.00||Php 438.00|
a/ Covers the Cities of Davao, Digos, Island Garden of Samal, Tagum, Panabo, Mati, and the Provinces of Davao del Sur, Davao del Norte, Davao Oriental, and Compostela Valley.
b/ Grants the following upon effectivity of all tranches*:
- Php 47 per day basic wage increase for workers in Non-Agriculture: Industrial/Commercial and Retail/Service employing more than ten (10) workers;
- Php 62 per day basic wage increase for workers in Non-Agriculture: Retail/Service employing not more than ten (10) workers; and
- Php 47 per day basic wage increase for workers in Agriculture
*Effectivity date of Tranches:
- First Tranche – Upon effectivity of Wage Order No. RB XI-20;
- Second Tranche – 01 January 2023; and
- Third Tranche – 01 April 2023.
Issued on 31 May 2022; published on 03 June 2022 at Sunstar Davao.
Updated on: 21 June 2022